My Wild Casino review shows why this is an ideal venue for players who enjoy playing casino games other than slots. Not only are there video poker and table game bonuses available, but weekly and monthly non-slots leaderboard competitions with valuable prizes.
Want to know more? Read the rest of my Wild Casino review or click “PLAY NOW” to visit the site directly.
About Wild Casino
Wild Casino was launched towards the end of 2017 by the same team that operate BetOnline.ag and SportBetting.ag. The site accepts players from most jurisdictions (the U.S. included) and provides a rich selection of games powered by Betsoft and Nucleus Gaming software that can be played on any PC or mobile device regardless of the operating system.
One of the best things about Wild Casino from a reviewer´s perspective is that the site´s Terms and Conditions are short, straightforward and easy to understand. Any restrictions on bonuses and withdrawals are clearly explained – along with how long it takes to process withdrawal requests – so there can be no misunderstanding later.
An Explanation of the First Deposit Bonus Offer
Although the Wild Casino first deposit bonus is advertised as 100% up to $5,000, it actually covers your first five deposits – each deposit being eligible for a 100% bonus up to $1,000.
However, three of the bonuses relate to slots games, one of the bonuses has to be used to play video poker games, and the fifth first deposit bonus is exclusively for table games. Here´s how it works.
Before you make a deposit, you need to enter a wild casino bonus code. There are three promo codes to choose from:
- The first – WILDSLOTS – is a three-times-use 100% bonus on your slots action. The clearing requirements for this bonus are thirty times the deposit and bonus amount. You can play other games while clearing this bonus, but your action will not count towards the requirements.
- The second Wild Casino bonus code is TABLE100. Using this bonus code will give you a 100% bonus on your deposit to play at any of the site´s table games (Live Dealer excluded). You have to rollover the deposit and bonus eighty times before being able to request a withdrawal.
- The third bonus code is VIDEO100. This code entitles you to a 100% bonus on your deposit to play Video Poker. If you choose this option, you have to rollover the deposit and bonus 60 times playing video poker games before being able to request a withdrawal.
You don´t have to use the five bonuses in any specific order, and you don’t have to use all five bonuses before being eligible for reload bonuses. So, you could just take advantage of the video poker first deposit bonus if you wished, and then take advantage of several other bonus opportunities to continue playing just video poker games and collecting a bonus on your action.
One important condition to be aware of is that each bonus is only active for thirty days. If you fail to clear the full amount of the bonus within the time period, any remaining bonus funds will be removed from your account. This is important because it should influence how much you fund your account with each time, and there is a minimum deposit limit of $50.00.
Wild Casino Reload and Hot Streak Bonuses
Every month, Wild Casino offers players three reload bonuses – one for slots, one for table games, and one for video poker games. Each bonus is a 100% match on deposits up to $500 and has the same clearing requirements as the first deposit bonuses. The reload bonus codes change each month, and are updated on the Wild Casino website and in the cashier section of the software.
Possibly of more interest to players with bigger bankrolls are the Hot Streak Bonuses. These are effectively no deposit casino bonuses and cash awards you receive for logging into your account on consecutive days and wagering a minimum of $1,000 per day. The amount of bonus or cash you are entitled to depends on your “hot streak”:
- Meet the qualification criteria for between five and nine days, and receive a $25 bonus at the end of the month.
- Play consecutively for between ten and fourteen days and wager at least $1,000 per day for a bonus of $100.
- Wager a minimum of $1,000 for between fifteen and nineteen days consecutively and get a $200 bonus.
- You will receive $400 in cash with no clearing requirements if you wager $1,000 for between twenty and twenty-four days consecutively.
- The top prize – $1,000 in cash – is awarded to every player who wagers $1,000 or more for more than twenty-five consecutive days in a month.
Creating and Funding an Account at Wild Casino
The processes for creating and funding an account at Wild Casino are very easy. The online registration form consist of one page requesting your name, address, email address, phone number and mother´s maiden name. Be sure to complete the form in the format as your name and address appears on any documentation you will later rely on to verify your ID and don´t forget to read the Terms and Conditions.
The funding options consist of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Credit Card, Wire Transfer or Money Order. There is a charge of 7.5% applied to credit card deposits, which is deducted from the amount of your deposit and affects how much bonus you are entitled to (i.e. $92.50 instead of $100), so I recommend using one of the cryptocurrency options if you can.
Once-a-month withdrawals are free provided you request them on a Friday, and are paid by cryptocurrency, check or wire transfer. There are limits to how much you can withdraw in one go depending on the source you have used to fund your account, and measures in place to prevent bonus abuse – i.e. bonuses will only be applied to the amount you deposit less what you have withdrawn in the previous thirty days. It all seems pretty fair to me.
The Choice of Games and Promotions at Wild Casino
Once you have created and funded your account, it´s time to start enjoying the Wild Casino experience. But where should you start? The site has nearly eighty slot games to choose from, twenty-three table games to try, and twenty-seven versions of video poker. That´s before you check out the Live Dealer section of the casino and its choice of six engaging games.
Before you start playing, it is well worth checking out the daily, weekly, and monthly promotions to see what is going on. There are different leaderboard-style competitions for slots, roulette and Live Dealer games depending on the day of the week, and monthly leaderboard competitions open for slots and table games with $50,000 in cash prizes up for grabs. These competitions usually pay deep as well.
Wild Casino Pros and Cons
Wild Casino is a great casino for certain types of players – but not all. In this section of my Wild Casino review, I list the areas that I thought were most appealing, and some that were not so great and could deter some players from visiting the site. In my opinion, it is better to know about them now than to get a nasty shock once you start playing. So, starting with the Cons:
- No VIP Rewards Club.
- No Jackpot Slots Games.
- Restrictions on withdrawals.
Personally, I feel the Hot Streak bonuses more than make up for the lack of a VIP Rewards Club, but you do have to be careful about responsible gambling once you start chasing bigger bonuses. Jackpot slots games I can live without (although I know some people appreciate them) and you can get around the restrictions on withdrawals provided you plan cashouts requests in advance. Now onto the Pros:
- Achievable first deposit and reload bonuses with low wagering requirements.
- Good choice of promotions to suit both full-time and part-time players.
- Easy-to-navigate games lobby packed full of mobile-friendly software.
2019 Wild Casino Review Conclusion
Inasmuch as I enjoy playing slots games, my favorite way to spend a few hours at an online casino is playing table games and video poker. Therefore, if your are like me and get frustrated at the limited bonus options available for table games in other online casinos, you will thoroughly enjoy playing at Wild Casino.
Sure, it´s not the perfect online casino, but I feel the pros far outweigh the cons for fans of games that are usually excluded from bonus offers or that have unachievable wagering requirements. Enjoy!